Bluebird Botanicals is out of Boulder, Colorado, and is a well-established CBD company. They were a pioneer of CBD transparency and continue to post all of their third-party test results on their website to let you know exactly what’s in your hemp.
- We gave Bluebird Botanicals a "B" accuracy score. However, their label has a "+" on it to let you know it has more cannabinoids. They provide a batch number and third-party tests online for more precise cannabinoid levels. Based on their third-party tests, Bluebird meets the "A" accuracy rating for all of their products that we have tested.
- Bluebird Botanicals is one of the largest global CBD companies.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- 5-star rating on glassdoor.com (happy employees may lead to happy customers).
- Bluebird Botanicals was the 2018 “Top Pick” of CBD products by consumerlab.com
- Bluebird gives massive discounts to disabled, low-income, and veteran customers in need of help (up to 40% off).
- Bluebird is one of the few hemp companies with a good manufacturing practice (GMP) certification.
- Bluebird is 1 of 13 companies with a U.S. Hemp Authority Awards Seal.
- #1 Hemp Company/Product from the Cannabis Business Awards in 2018.
- #1 Hemp-CBD Company at the 2016 Cannabist Awards, run by The Denver Post.
- First CBD company to receive certification for being glyphosate-residue free.
- Bluebird’s founder is the Vice President of the U.S. Hemp Roundtable, which led the political fight for the legalization of hemp.
An extensive internet search for Bluebird Botanicals found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Bluebird Botanicals
Bluebird Botanicals offers several different types of hemp extract: Classic, Complete, and Signature at 1x or 6x strength. They also offer hemp capsules, CBD isolate, CBD vape oil, gummies, CBD pet products, hemp extract in bulk, and a new line of THC-free hemp extract.