Gaia Herbs is a certified B corporation, which is an environmentally sustainable & transparent corporation. They are a North Carolina company established in 1987.
- Gaia Herbs operates from an organic USDA certified farm that uses environmentally sustainable practices.
- They are a real company that’s built trust over decades, as opposed to some of the CBD companies that popped up overnight.
- Gaia Herbs is a leading brand of botanical supplements at national stores, such as CVS and Whole Foods. However, their CBD line just launched in the summer of 2019, and it's too soon to get info on its sales.
- Gaia Herbs has Ph.D. scientists on staff to work with the FDA, ensure accuracy, and to educate the industry on how to perform herbal analysis with the highest standards.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau with zero complaints. Not bad for a 30-year-old company.
- Gaia Herbs has won over 50 awards, which you can check out here.
An extensive internet search for Gaia Herbs found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices. Again, that's an impressive record for a 30-year-old company.
Other CBD Products by Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs only offers the 10 mg and 20 mg hemp extracts. However, this is a new product line for Gaia Herbs and we wouldn’t be surprised if they release more CBD products soon.