Highland Pharms operates out of San Antonio, Texas. They launched CBD products back in 2015 and now have over 300 employees with an estimated annual revenue of over $65 million.
- Highland Pharms is a large CBD company. They've operated since 2015 and we couldn't find any significant complaints or adverse reports on this company.
- Highland Pharms claims 250 mg of CBD and our lab tests found less than 202 mg of CBD. They also claim to include CBDa, CBCa, and CBGa, but our lab tests found none (non-detectable levels) of these cannabinoids.
- They have inconsistent claims about the size of their bottle. Highland Pharms claims that their product is both a 1 oz. bottle and a 25 mL bottle. However, that doesn’t make sense because 1 oz. measures 30 mL (not 25 mL). Inconsistent label claims may cause confusion.
- Highland Pharms claims that legal hemp products have “such a negligible amount of THC that it’s virtually impossible for anyone to get any sort of 'high' or euphoric effects from hemp." They also claim that at 40 mg of CBD per day you will “pass” a drug test. I would caution that people sensitive to THC can get high and do fail drug tests from hemp products.
- Highland Pharms provided a batch number to view their third-party tests. However, their batch number didn’t match any of their tests online. The QR code on their bottle was also not readable. I emailed their customer service and never received a response.
- Highland Pharms doesn’t have an “about us” page and there is little information online about this company. They also don’t have a Better Business Bureau profile or other company profiles that indicate a company is trustworthy.
- An extensive internet search for Highland Pharms found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices. However, there’s very little info online about this company. They need to build an online presence to gain a reputation of a reliable CBD manufacturer.
Other Products by Highland Pharms
Highland Pharms offers CBD tinctures, capsules, gummies, lotions, vape oil, wax, dabs, pet products, water-soluble CBD, and wholesale CBD.