Infinite CBD operates out of Lakewood, Colorado. They were founded in 2017 and have 25 employees, according to their LinkedIn profile.
- An extensive internet search for Infinite CBD found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
- Infinite CBD provides all customers with a Norton shopping guarantee for purchase guarantee, identity theft protection, and lowest price guarantee.
- Infinite CBD has the first CBD Vending Machine.
- Infinite CBD claims their product absorbs better than other CBD products because its particles are smaller. There is research to support this theory, but more research is needed to prove it is effective and worth the cost. "Even though the use of nanocarriers as drug-delivery systems offers many advantages, there are still some drawbacks that need to be addressed: instability during blood circulation, low renal clearance, limited accumulation in specific tissues and low uptake by target cells," according to 2018 research.
- We couldn't find any peer-reviewed studies on Infinite CBD and their nanotechnology. Many CBD companies claim to have nanotechnology, but can't back up their claims.
- They are a young business. There's no "about us" info on Infinite CBD's website. They don't have a Better Business Bureau profile or much online presence as a company.
- FDA warning 2019: "The FDA cited claims on the company’s [Infinite] website that CBD could alleviate symptoms of autism and can treat diseases like hepatitis, cancer, and Tourette’s syndrome." CBD brands are not allowed to use unsubstantiated medical claims to market CBD.
Other Products by Infinite CBD
Infinite CBD offers CBD gummies, droppers, capsules, topicals, shots, soap, hair products, creamers, balm, and beard flux.