IrieCBD is one of the largest CBD companies on the market. Founded in 2014 and growing out of the easy-going vibe of San Diego’s beach culture, according to IrieCBD’s website.
- Irie has an “It’s All Good” program that donates one product to someone in need for every two products sold.
- Freedom Leaf Inc. acquired IrieCBD (including more than 25 of their products) in 2018 for $1.8 million. Freedom Leaf, owner of Hempology, is a publically traded company worth more than $45 million and has over 60,000 acres of hemp farms. Advanced hemp technology and farming may help IrieCBD grow into a reputable brand.
- The labeling on IrieCBD’s Pain 250 mg was not consistent with their serving size information. Their serving size info added up to 256 mg of CBD. Discrepancies on the label of a CBD product may bring to question the accuracy and reliability of a product.
- We purchased IrieCBD's Pain 250 mg on May 31, 2019. On July 1, 2019, we received an email stating that their product had “non-complaint microbial levels.” Our product was refunded and the company has new testing procedures and management in place.
- IrieCBD also sells on Amazon under the brand IrieHemp (Irie Hemp Company). However, Amazon does not allow CBD on their platform and this may confuse customers.
An extensive internet search for IrieCBD found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by IrieCBD
IrieCBD offers CBD tinctures, topicals, edibles, capsules, and pet products.