Isodiol International is a publicly traded corporation based in Vancouver, Canada. It’s one of the largest and fastest-growing CBD distributors.
- Isodiol pulled in over $19 million in 2018 before hemp became legal in the U.S.
- Isodiol has CBD brands that include CannaCeuticals, CBDxtreme, Iso-sport, Pot-o-Coffee, and more.
- Isodiol is sold in over 1,000 stores and has expansion plans of up to 10,000 more locations across the U.S. and Europe.
- Isodiol operates 11+ brick-and-mortar stores in Arizona under the its “Kure” brand.
- Isodiol has a GMP certified facility that received government approval from the United Kingdom’s Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency.
- Isodiol was accused of having a “colorful history of affiliation with alleged pyramid and Ponzi schemes, as well as run-ins with the SEC and FDA.”
- Isodiol was accused of unethical business practices that resulted in the loss of investor money. For example, the chairman’s brother received 20 million shares for consulting fees, but this was hidden through a numbered company. According to a Forbes article, the chairman has since left.
- Isodiol charges $10 for shipping (June 2019).
While investors of Isodiol have raised questions, Isodiol remains a trusted brand by their customers. An extensive internet search for Isodiol International found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices at the expense of their customers.
Other Products by Isodiol
Isodiol offers CBD tinctures, capsules, topicals, oral sprays, vapes, coffee, additives, candies, and skincare.