Lazarus Naturals was founded in 2014 in Seattle, Washington and has 51 to 200 employees according to glassdoor.com.
- Lazarus Naturals is listed as one of the top ten trending CBD brands.
- Lazarus Naturals made the first-ever CBD sponsorship deal in baseball with the Portland Pickles.
- NBC 6 Investigators found that Lazarus Naturals was one of two companies that contained the amount of CBD suggested on their label.
- Lazarus Naturals offers up to 60% off to veterans, disabled, and low-income individuals who qualify.
- Labdoor.com gave Lazarus Naturals an A score for purity (no toxins) and CBD accuracy.
Nothing to see here.
Fixed (9/2020 update):
- A news investigation found that a Lazarus Naturals product had lead contamination. However, the product was purchased on a website known for counterfeit CBD called Groupon and was most likely fake. Labdoor.com tested Lazarus products from the actual company and found no metal toxins and proper CBD amounts. I’ll keep the reference for transparency, but I believe that NBC 4 was reckless and sloppy to test a fake CBD product purchased off the street (Groupon).
Original text: NBC 4 New York’s investigation team found that a Lazarus Naturals product contained high levels of lead, however, the product was purchased on Groupon and may have been counterfeit, according to NBC. The product’s label looked different from an authentic Lazarus product. Counterfeit CBD is common and the NBC team also tested four other Lazarus products that were safe. Lazarus also claims this was not their product. (It appears that this was a counterfeit product purchased on Groupon and you don’t need to worry about authentic Lazarus products, but we at CBD Examine commit to publishing all findings.)
Other products by Lazarus Naturals
Lazarus Naturals offers CBD tinctures, capsules, isolates, coconut oil, pet products, RSO, and topicals.