Populum was founded in 2016 and operates with just 2-10 employees, according to their LinkedIn profile. They are located in Tempe, Arizona, and have a projected revenue this year of $3 million.
- We found that Populum’s “Full Spectrum Hemp Oil” claims were inconstant. The serving info added up to 312 mg for their 250 mg bottle.
- They are a small operation with less than ten people.
- Populum sells on Amazon. Amazon specifically does not allow CBD or THC products. CBD companies that sell on Amazon are not transparent about what’s in their products.
- Populum’s cost per milligram of CBD was about $0.25, which is expensive.
- An extensive internet search for Populum found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Populum
Populum offers CBD oil, capsules, rubs, and pet products.