RE Botanicals is a Boulder, Colorado company with under ten employees. They recently secured a $2 million investment to enter 2,000 stores by fall 2019.
- The Hemp Classic 15 had the cannabinoids that RE Botanicals claimed. Our lab tests found they had 11.9% more cannabinoids than suggested and 2.08% more CBD than indicated by their serving info.
- RE Botanicals is the first hemp brand to receive a USDA Organic Cert.
- They are also certified glyphosate residue free.
- 1% of sales supports regenerative agriculture and farmer education for climate change.
- John Roulac is the founder of RE Botanicals. The brand might be new, but this CEO has been around the block. Roulac is also the founder of NUTIVA, a hemp superfood brand that has been around 20 years and does over $100 million in revenue.
- There's not too much info online about this new company. While RE Botanicals is new, the founder's last company, Nutiva, has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has many high-rated products.
- Their pet product received two F scores from our independent labs for having way too much CBD.
- An extensive internet search for RE Botanicals and Nutiva found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by RE Botanicals
RE Botanicals offers CBD tinctures, relief body oil, capsules, and pet products.