Restorative Botanicals is a Longmont, Colorado company founded in 2015. They're a popular CBD brand on Amazon and sell in dozens of stores across the nation.
- Restorative Botanicals has excellent ratings on Amazon and has built a community of loyal customers over the years.
- They have over 1,000 positive reviews on Amazon and Fakespot.com gives Restorative Botanicals an A rating for authentic reviews.
- Restorative Botanicals had more cannabinoids than suggested. They were also within 8.5% of their cannabinoid level claims.
- Update1/2020: U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
- Amazon does not allow CBD products. Restorative Botanicals sells CBD on Amazon and they do not explicitly state that their product contains CBD or THC. They are not transparent.
- Amazon specifically does not allow CBD or THC, which may cause some Amazon customers to ingest these compounds unknowingly.
- Restorative Botanicals suggests that they contain CBD by stating that they are “full spectrum” and from the “whole plant” on their website. They are more discrete on Amazon, claiming that their hemp oil contains naturally occurring phytocompounds, which is a play on the word phytocannabinoids or cannabinoids.
- Restorative Botanicals also claims on Amazon that “Colorado Hemp oil is known to support anxiety relief, inflammation relief, and pain relief.” The FDA has strict regulations that prohibit CBD products from making such claims.
- Their serving info did not match the front of their bottle. The bottle states 400 mg, but their servings added up to 600 mg. Inconsistency may confuse customers.
- An extensive internet search for Restorative Botanicals found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Restorative Botanicals
Restorative Botanicals offers CBD oil, cream, balm, and capsules on Amazon.