Alexis Rosenbaum is the founder of Rosebud CBD and a one-woman show. Rosebud was founded in 2018 and has headquarters in Jersey City, New Jersey. A hemp farm in Oregon produces and processes Rosenbaum’s CBD products, according to her interview in Forbes.
- Alexis Rosenbaum actively gives interviews and stands by her company’s products. It’s good to see more female entrepreneurs making a splash in the CBD industry.
- Our lab testing found that Rosebud contained 35.1% more cannabinoids than suggested by their label. More is better than less, but accuracy is also crucial for cannabinoid products.
- It’s a small business, on track to do $1 million in revenue for 2019. They don’t have a Better Business Bureau or trustpilot.com profile, which are websites that help build trust.
- An update on Rosebud’s website claims 12 mg CBD per 0.5 mL. However, the serving info adds up to 360 mg of CBD for a 350 mg bottle. Inconsistencies may confuse customers.
- An extensive internet search for Rosebud CBD found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Rosebud CBD
Rosebud CBD offers CBD oil in potencies of 350 mg, 700 mg, and 1000 mg. No other products are on the site, but we expect more to come.