Sabaidee operates out of Los Angeles, California, under the name Sabai Ventures LTD.
- Sabaidee is a member of the National Hemp Association and the Hemp Industries Association.
- They give a 30% discount to veterans and first responders.
- Sabaidee claims to plant a tree for every product sold. This concept is similar to Plant People. Plant People partners with American Forests, a reputable non-profit that ensures a tree is planted for every product sold. Sabaidee doesn’t provide any information on accountability for tree planting, but it’s a great mission to have.
- They claim their hemp is organically grown in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Sabaidee received an FDA warning letter for making false medical claims on anxiety and depression. In June of 2020, the Sabaidee homepage continued to promote consumer reviews that suggest CBD treats anxiety and depression. The FDA doesn't allow this type of CBD promotion and consumers may start to question the reliability of a company that violates these rules. Some consumers believe that CBD has non-FDA approved medicinal uses and are happy when CBD companies defiantly spread unsubstantiated medical claims.
- I couldn’t find a Better Business Bureau profile or other business review website ratings for Sabaidee. However, no news is also good news for CBD companies.
- Their products are expensive. For example, Good Vibes is 250 mg of CBD for $49. Lazarus Naturals is $32 for 750 mg of CBD. American Forests will plant a tree for a $1 donation. You could plant 17 trees and get 500 more milligrams of CBD for the same price. I’m just saying.
An extensive internet search for Sabaidee or Sabai Ventures LTD found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Sabaidee
Sabaidee offers CBD extracts, rubs, and creams.