Verified CBD is from Miami, Florida, and claims have to 5,000-10,000 employees, according to their LinkedIn profile. However, that number of employees seems absurdly high for a CBD company most people have never heard of. An independent source estimates that Verified has 42 employees with annual revenue of $8.4 million, which seems more likely. Verified CBD is owned by MB Premium Health Labs, which looks like a Lithuanian company.
- MB Premium Health Labs (Verified CBD) has a D+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- There is little information online about MB Premium Health Labs or Verified CBD as a company. They also own The Kings of CBD brand.
- Verified CBD makes specific claims of containing CBG, CBN, and CBC. However, our lab tests did not find those cannabinoids.
- Their website claims two different serving sizes: One claim is "16.67 mg of CBD per mL serving" and the other claim is "10 mg of cannabinoids per 0.6 mL serving." Their mL serving size is not consistent.
- An extensive internet search for Verified CBD and MB Premium Health Labs found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Verified CBD
Verified CBD offers CBD oils, gummies, capsules, sprays, rubs, pet products, vape, weight-loss spray, and anti-anxiety spray. (The FDA prohibits companies from making CBD claims such as "anti-anxiety spray.")