Veritas Farms is an actual 140-acre farm in Colorado, born in 2015. They are a small CBD company that controls their hemp from seed to sale. Veritas Farms claims to use sustainable farming practices and never uses any pesticides or herbicides. They’ve recently gained popularity in most online CBD stores and can be found on the shelves of major retailers such as Kroger and CVS.
- Small farms that grow and process their own hemp can produce consistent results. A manufacturer that purchases from multiple farms may run into consistency or safety issues from some of the unique characters growing fields of hemp.
- Veritas Farms has an FDA chemist on their team.
- Veritas gained a large amount of credibility from being sold in mainstream retailers. I initially wanted to test their product after seeing Veritas Farms show up in multiple online stores.
- Veritas tested well with CBD Examine.
- 2019 award for CBD pet products.
- A+ Better Business Bureau score.
- Veritas Farms Gummies failed two of our independent lab tests.
- It's a small company and won't have some of the deep discounts larger hemp companies can offer.
- Veritas does not specify CBD content. I test CBD companies for transparency and that's a mark against them. However, many large CBD companies no longer list CBD content because their marketing and retail partners prohibit them.
An extensive internet search for Veritas Farms and found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Veritas Farms
Veritas Farms offers CBD extracts, capsules, pet products, gummies, topicals, skin care, and gift bundles.