About the company
4 Corners Cannabis is a small company located in Bayfield, Colorado. They launched in 2013 and have 5 acres of hemp and a 4,000 square-foot lab. They also own cannabuddies.com.
- B+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4 Corners Cannabis’ Oral Tincture tested for more cannabinoids than claimed by their front label, and they were within 13.1% accuracy. Their CBD claims were within 5.6% accuracy. The product also contained a wide range of cannabinoids.
- Their serving size is listed as “3 drops per 10 lbs. of body weight.” This dosing info may confuse the average person looking for quick relief without the additional math. Many CBD products list a serving size in mL and provide a dropper that matches that serving size, which is easier to understand and dose. Bodyweight is also not the best indicator of a CBD serving size for numerous reasons.
- Their name is 4 Corners Cannabis, which many retailers and consumers may not like. Hemp companies typically stay away from the terms “cannabis” or “marijuana” to avoid stigmas.
- An extensive internet search for 4 Corners Cannabis found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
4 Corners Cannabis also offers the Oral Tincture in potencies of 250 mg ($59.99), 500 mg ($109.99), and 1000 mg ($199.99). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 100 mg ($29.99) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by 4 Corners Cannabis
4 Corners Cannabis offers CBD tinctures, salves, honey, and pet products.