About the company
CBDfx was founded in 2012 on operates out of Chatsworth, California.
- CBDfx has over 100 products sold across 61 countries. Retailers included Urban Outfitters and Kroger.
- CBDfx claims their products are made in a cGMP certified facility, although we could not verify those claims.
- An extensive internet search for CBDfx found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, or fake products.
- D- rating with the Better Business Bureau. Update (1/2020): BBB rating upgraded to A- rating.
- CBDfx suggested that the product that we tested was full spectrum and included THC. Our lab results found no THC.
Other sizes available
CBDfx also offers the CBD Oil Tincture in a higher potency of 1000 mg ($124.99). However, this higher potency version is not the same formula as the 500 mg ($74.99) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on its cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by CBDfx
CBDfx offers CBD vape juice, gummies, tinctures, capsules, oils, pet products, drinks, terpenes, edibles, topicals, concentrates, vape pens, and more.