About the company
Diamond CBD is a Fort Lauderdale, Florida company that is owned by PotNetwork Holdings, a publicly traded company worth $32 million. Diamond is now infamous for a scandal involving synthetic marijuana in their products (see warning below).
- PotNetwork Holdings had revenue of $25 million in 2018, but that may increase dramatically as Diamond CBD products have since grown in sales by 90%.
- Diamond CBD sells in over 10,000 retail stores and several large pharmacy chains.
- F rating by the Better Business Bureau with over 31 complaints.
- The FDA sent Diamond CBD a warning letter in 2019 for making false claims about CBD.
- Diamond CBD claims to have 100% natural products from hemp. The report and warning below found that some of their products are not natural.
Several products from Diamond CBD were found to contain a dangerous chemical linked to emergency room admissions, paranoia, panic attacks, increased heart rate and blood pressure, and even death. The compound is called 5F-ADB and is referred to as “synthetic marijuana”, “K2”, and “spice.” Researchers at Virginia Commonwealth University published this disturbing information.
Other Products by Diamond CBD
See warning above. Diamond sells CBD oils, drinks, edibles, capsules, creams, pet products, bath & body products, and vapes.