About the company
Endoca is one of the largest and longest running CBD companies on the market.
- Endoca is one of the few CBD companies to be awarded a GMP certificate.
- Their hemp is grown in Denmark and certified as 100% organic.
- Endoca has been in business since 2006, making it an old and established CBD company.
- Endoca is an official partner of Tough Mudder.
- They have a 4 out of 5 score on Trustpilot.com with thousands of reviews.
- Endoca was rated one of the largest hemp companies in 2019.
- Endoca was one of the few companies tested by the FDA in 2016 to contain the cannabinoids it advertised.
- Endoca claims to have a GMP certification, but there is no way to verify those claims on their website or other sources.
- Endoca also claims to have an organic certification but doesn’t provide the official cert and they oddly state on their website that organic certifications are a “hoax” and can’t be trusted. At least they’re honest about their worthless organic certification?
An extensive internet search for Endoca found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
We tested the $31 bottle (10 mL) of the CBD Oil, 300mg. Endoca also offers CBD Oil in a 10 ml bottle with 1500 mg for $129. However, we did not test the higher potency product and can’t provide information on its cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by Endoca
Endoca offers CBD pills, oils, topicals, extracts, suppositories, and crystals.