About the company
Updated (7/2020): This review pertains only to the Flavoredhemp product sold on Amazon.
Flavoredhemp is a popular CBD product sold on Amazon. The company also goes by the name Zana, which links to another CBD extract we tested called Wise Help. This product is “sold by NatureFine” on Amazon. However, the company that owns the Naturefine brand or Naturefineplus brand notified me that they do not sell on Amazon. This review only pertains to the Flavoredhemp line sold on Amazon, which we lab tested in 2019.
- The Flavoredhemp line has over 1,100 positive reviews for products sold on Amazon.
- Our lab tests found 96.9% fewer cannabinoids than suggested by Naturefine’s label.
- Flavoredhemp claims THC Free. Our lab test found it tested positive for THC.
- Flavoredhemp sells on Amazon. Amazon does not allow the sale of CBD or THC products. Flavoredhemp is not transparent about what’s in their products.
- Flavoredhemp’s old page on Amazon suggested anxiety relief. However, the FDA has strict regulations that prohibit CBD companies from suggesting medical claims.
- An extensive internet search for Flavoredhemp, Zana, and Wise Help found nothing. This company seems to be primarily on Amazon and needs to build an internet reputation.
Other Products by Flavoredhemp
Flavoredhemp has multiple other products on Amazon, such as the Wise Help product that we reviewed. However, they both tested poorly. Check out our review of R+R Medicinals to see one of the many Amazon products that contain substantial amounts of CBD.