About the company
Haleigh’s Hope was named after helping a girl go from 200+ life-threatening seizures per day to 2-3 on a bad day. Haleigh’s Hope is a well-known brand among seizure patients, behind Charlotte’s Web.
- Haleigh’s Hope has pushed the CBD industry forward with legislation. The 2015 Haleigh’s Hope act allowed patients in Georgia with certain conditions to have medical marijuana.
- Haleigh’s Hope received the very first USDA Organic certification for a vertically integrated hemp CBD product.
- Haleigh’s Hope received an FDA compliant GMP certification.
- Haleigh’s Hope has a non-profit, Flowering Hope, that helps people with life-threatening conditions get access to CBD.
- Haleigh’s Hope was used in Children’s Hospital and John Hopkins studies.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Haleigh’s Hope has a shipping cost of $13 (June 2019).
- Haleigh’s Hope’s product label and website are vague and do no list cannabinoid content.
- The company asks you to join and like a Facebook group to get info on how much CBD and THC is in their product. Many people would like to know how much THC is in their products without joining a Facebook group.
- The Haleigh’s Hope Facebook group distributes information on dosages of their CBD products for specific conditions, which violates CBD guidelines set by the FDA. The FDA considers marketing CBD products to treat particular conditions illegal. While this info may be helpful, breaking the law is a concern and could lead to stricter regulation of CBD.
An extensive internet search for Haleigh’s Hope found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, or fake products.
Other sizes available
We purchased the Starter Haleigh’s Hope 20:1 w Safflower (30 mL) for $30. Their website is so confusing that we can’t tell you what other sizes are available for this product.
Haleigh’s Hope makes a Haleigh’s Hope 20:1 w Safflower, which looks identical to the $30 bottle we purchased, but they sell it for $75 (30 mL) and $150 (60 mL). They also sell an extra-strength version of the 30 mL ($150) and 60 mL ($300). However, Haleigh’s Hope gives no information on cannabinoid levels and we can’t tell you the value of these products or how they are different.
Other Products by Haleigh’s Hope
Haleigh’s Hope makes hemp extract in 10:1, 15:1, 20:1, and 30:1 versions.