About the company
- Our lab tests confirmed Hemplucid is a full-spectrum hemp extract. They came within 11.8% accuracy of CBD levels.
- San Antonio News 4 tested multiple CBD products and found that Hemplucid was one of the only products that contained accurate levels of CBD.
- Hemplucid claims to use a GMP-certified facility. However, we could not confirm those claims.
- Hemplucid doesn’t have a Better Business Bureau rating, trustpilot.com rating, or other reviews that would establish Hemplucid as a trustworthy business.
- An extensive internet search for Hemplucid found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
Hemplucid also offers their hemp extract in potencies of 500 mg ($69.95), 1000 mg ($124.95), 1500 mg ($169.95), and 2000 mg ($199.95). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 250 mg ($39.95) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by Hemplucid
Hemplucid offers CBD oil, THC-free oil, wax, capsules, gummies, balm, and body cream.