About the company
Ignite was founded in 2018 by Dan Blizerian. It’s grown into one of the largest CBD brands on the market, with up to 200 employees, working out of Los Angeles, California. If you don’t know Blizerian, he’s Instagram famous for living the dream of 13-year-old boys across the world. His social media is filled with celebrities, naked women, guns, money, yachts, and lots of exotic… things.
We should only be interested in Ignite as a company, but it’s hard to separate Blizerian from the brand. He is the brand. And, he’s a polarizing figure. Take a peek at his Instagram and you’ll quickly decide if you like this brand or Blizerian himself because they’re one and the same.
- Ignite claims they uphold ISO 9001 quality management systems and utilize ISO 7 clean rooms. I couldn’t confirm those claims, but it’s safe to say they have expensive equipment and capabilities after raising over 100 million dollars.
- Ignite is a great deal. Their price per milligram of CBD is lower than 90% of companies that I review.
- Winner of the 2019 Weedcon Cup Awards, for several categories.
- 1st place for Best CBD Vape Pen by High Times 2018 Cannabis Cup.
- ‘A’ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- I couldn’t find much about the company itself. Ignite doesn’t have a trustpilot.com business score or scores from other business review sites. But sometimes no news is good news.
- Dan Blizerian is a polarizing figure, as stated above, and there is no shortage of people who are outraged at his playboy lifestyle. You can move this bullet point over to the “good” section if you don’t mind that he posts pics of guns and nude women. His polarity is positive for me because it makes CBD investigations for inaccuracies or toxic substances easier to find. It would be difficult for Blizerian to make fake CBD without some jerk, like me, reviewing his CBD and reporting all over the internet. But an extensive search for problems with Ignite, as well as my lab testing comes up clean.
An extensive internet search for Ignite found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
We tested the $45 bottle (30 mL) of the 1000 mg formula. They also offer a $22 bottle (30 mL) of a 350 mg formula, which we also tested here. It’s a better deal to go with the 1000 mg formula, but both bottles are way below the average cost of CBD products.
Other Products by Ignite
Ignite offers CBD extracts, vapes, gummies, topicals, pet products, and CBD toothpicks.