About the company
- Irie has an “It’s All Good” program that donates one product to someone in need for every two products sold.
- Freedom Leaf Inc. acquired IrieCBD (including more than 25 of their products) in 2018 for $1.8 million. Freedom Leaf, owner of Hempology, is a publically traded company worth more than $45 million and has over 60,000 acres of hemp farms. Advanced hemp technology and farming may help IrieCBD grow into a reputable brand.
- The labeling on IrieCBD’s Pain 250 mg was not consistent with their serving size information. Their serving size info added up to 256 mg of CBD. Discrepancies on the label of a CBD product may bring to question the accuracy and reliability of a product.
- We purchased IrieCBD’s Pain 250 mg on May 31, 2019. On July 1, 2019, we received an email stating that their product had “non-complaint microbial levels.” Our product was refunded and the company has new testing procedures and management in place.
- IrieCBD also sells on Amazon under the brand IrieHemp (Irie Hemp Company). However, Amazon does not allow CBD on their platform and this may confuse customers.
An extensive internet search for IrieCBD found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
IrieCBD also offers the Pain product line in potencies of 500 mg ($74.97) and 1000 mg ($119.97). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 250 mg ($39.97) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by IrieCBD
IrieCBD offers CBD tinctures, topicals, edibles, capsules, and pet products.