About the company
Kushly is located in Los Angeles, California, according to its website. They were launched in 2018. Kushly’s founder also owns PureKana, which is associated with several CBD review websites. PureKana also shares an address with Premium Jane, which has a similar website and may share the same owners.
- Kushly has a massive 600,000 square-foot greenhouse with a 50,000 square-foot extraction lab located in Greenfield, California.
- Kushly’s founder is a serial entrepreneur who regularly gives interviews.
- Our credit card was shut down on suspicion of fraudulent charges after purchasing directly from Kushly. Kushly charged our credit card from a gym in LA called Trilogy Fit Bar. Kushly does not have a phone number and has a slow response time for emails. It took several days before Kushly confirmed that the charge was from them and we could turn our credit card back on.
- Kushly sells its CBD and THC products on Amazon. We purchased their CBD oil on Amazon after our bank suspected the charge from Kushly’s website was a fraudulent charge. Amazon has strict rules prohibiting the sale of any CBD or THC products. Kushly isn’t transparent on Amazon that their products contain CBD or THC. Unintentionally purchasing CBD and THC products on Amazon may cause significant legal or employment problems for some consumers.
- Kushly and its sister brand PureKana are associated with several CBD review websites. PureKana’s co-founder is also a contributing member of a large CBD review website, which awarded PureKana the Best CBD for Pain Relief.
- Kushly doesn’t have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) profile. PureKana has an F rating by the BBB with over 17 consumer complaints.
- An extensive internet search for Kushly found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices. However, Kushly hasn’t built an internet presence as a reliable company. They don’t have an address on their website. Very little information about Kushly as a company exists.
Other sizes available
Kushly also offers their CBD Oil in potencies of 600 mg ($88) and 1000 mg ($130). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 300 mg ($54) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by Kushly
Kushly offers CBD oil, topicals, capsules, gummies, infused picks, bath bombs, skincare, and pet products.