About the company
Lazarus Naturals was founded in 2014 in Seattle, Washington and has 51 to 200 employees according to glassdoor.com.
- Lazarus Naturals is listed as one of the top ten trending CBD brands.
- Lazarus Naturals made the first-ever CBD sponsorship deal in baseball with the Portland Pickles.
- NBC 6 Investigators found that Lazarus Naturals was one of two companies that contained the amount of CBD suggested on their label.
- Lazarus Naturals offers up to 60% off to veterans, disabled, and low-income individuals who qualify.
- You can (at the time of this writing) buy Lazarus Naturals on Amazon. However, Amazon currently bans CBD products and Lazarus Naturals is not being honest about what’s in their product.
- NBC 4 New York’s investigation team found that a Lazarus Naturals product contained high levels of lead, however, the product was purchased on Groupon and may have been counterfeit, according to NBC. The product’s label looked different from an authentic Lazarus product. Counterfeit CBD is common and the NBC team also tested four other Lazarus products that were safe. Lazarus also claims this was not their product. (It appears that this was a counterfeit product purchased on Groupon and you don’t need to worry about authentic Lazarus products, but we at CBD Examine commit to publishing all findings.)
Other sizes available
|Quantity||Cost||Total estimated CBD||Cost per mg of CBD|
|0.5 oz. (15 mL) bottle||$32||793.530 mg||$0.040|
|2 oz. (60 mL) bottle||$110||3174.120 mg||$0.035|
|4 oz. (120 mL) bottle||$200||6348.240 mg||$0.032|
We tested the $32 bottle (15 mL) of the CBD Tincture. The price drops from 4 cents to 3.2 cents per mg of CBD as you spend more on their larger size bottles.
Other products by Lazarus Naturals
Lazarus Naturals offers CBD tinctures, capsules, isolates, coconut oil, pet products, RSO, and topicals.