About the company
Mary’s Nutritionals is the hemp-based brand of Mary’s Medicinals, a leader in the medical marijuana industry. Mary’s Medicinals is a Colorado-based company founded in 2013.
- Mary’s Medicinals is one of the top sellers of topical cannabis creams in Colorado, California, and many other states that offer medicinal marijuana.
- Mary’s Nutritionals has partnered with Greenlane Holdings to distribute their brand in up to 11,000 retail locations nationwide.
- Phillip J. Zamudio, a former executive from L’Oreal, joined Mary’s Nutritionals. This may help change the perception of the hemp industry as a competitor to legacy beauty brands.
- Mary’s Medicinals has received over 15 awards, which are listed on their website.
- Mary’s Medicinals was the first company to create a transdermal cannabis patch.
- Mary’s Medicinals has an A- rating by the Better Business Bureau with zero customer complaints.
- This product’s packaging may be confusing for consumers. They only list “12.5 grams” weight on the front of the bottle. Most people are looking for cannabinoid levels (mg) and the size (mL) of the product.
- The size of the bottle is odd and listed at 0.4 oz (11.8 mL). However, many distributors list this product as 0.42 oz or 12.5 mL. A standard size (for example 0.5 oz or 15 mL) would be easier to understand.
- The serving size is only given in drops. Many hemp companies provide the serving size in mL and even show the serving size on the dropper.
- An extensive internet search for Mary’s Nutritionals and Mary’s Medicinals found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other Products by Mary’s Nutritionals
Mary’s Nutritionals offers CBD skincare, tinctures, capsules, bath bombs, massage oils, transdermal patches, and pet products.