About the company
Medterra is based in Laguna Hills, California. The company made hemp history when CVS agreed to sell its CBD products across the nation. The endorsement from CVS established Medterra as a significant player in the CBD market.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Awards Seal for quality, safety, and consistency.
- A rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Medterra has a partnership with Worldwide Golf and multiple PGA tour athletes vouch for their products.
- Medterra expects yearly sales of $92 million by the end of 2019
- An extensive internet search of Medterra found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
Medterra also offers the Medoil CBD Tincture in potencies of 1000 mg ($79.95) and 3000 mg ($149.95). These higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 500 mg ($44.95) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other products from Medterra
Medterra offers CBD tinctures, gel capsules, topicals, and pet products.