About the company
Search for news on the company NanoLabs Global and you’ll find zero results (July 2019). NanoLabs doesn’t even have an “about us” page on their website. Their Facebook page has three likes. It’s almost like they don’t exist as a company.
- NanoLabs has excellent ratings on Amazon.
- NanoLabs sells CBD on Amazon. Amazon doesn’t allow CBD sales (July 2019).
- NanoLabs is not transparent on Amazon. They suggest that their product has CBD by claiming: “Premium Hemp Extract gives you all of the incredible benefits of this amazing plant! Nutrients from the Hemp Plant* (not seeds) have been known to Relieve Chronic Pain.” All the benefits of hemp include CBD and THC.
- NanoLabs claims on their website that this is a CBD product that is a full-spectrum hemp extract. However, it does not contain THC or the other cannabinoids required to be a full-spectrum hemp extract.
- In response to a customer asking if their product contains CBD, NanoLabs wrote, “Our Pure Hemp Isolate is derived from Industrial Hemp plants (not from seeds). There is such a thin line to define the difference between Hemp Oil and Cbd Oil, and because Amazon does not allow cbd to be sold on their platform.” NanoLabs suggests that their product has CBD and makes it clear that they are violating Amazon’s policy.
- The NanoLabs label is inconsistent. They list “1 oz. (29 ml)” on their box. However, 1 oz. does NOT equal 29 mL (1 oz. is 30 mL). NanoLabs also claims 300 mg of extract and 29 servings of 10 mg. Their serving info only adds up to 290 mg and does not match the 300 mg on the front of the bottle.
NanoLabs global doesn’t have an internet presence. We searched google and found only 125 results on the company and zero news articles (July 2019).
Other Products by NanoLabs
NanoLabs offers CBD extracts, gels, drinks, tablets, and pet products.