About the company
Nuleaf Naturals was founded in Denver, Colorado in 2014.
- Nuleaf Naturals is one the largest global CBD companies, according to an industry analysis.
- It is sold in over 1600 retail locations, including all 31 Sprouts Farmers Markets in Colorado.
- C+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- “Great” rating on Trustpilot.com
- An extensive internet search for Nuleaf Naturals found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
We tested the $38.50 bottle (5 mL) of the full spectrum CBD oil. The price drops from about 15 cents to under 9 cents per mg of CBD as you spend more money on their larger size bottles.
|Quantity||Cost||Total estimated CBD||Cost per mg of CBD|
|0.17 oz. (5 mL) bottle||$38.50||253.370 mg||$0.152|
|0.5 oz. (15 mL) bottle||$99||760.110 mg||$0.130|
|1 oz. (30 mL) bottle||$179||1520.220 mg||$0.118|
|1.69 oz. (50 mL) bottle||$239||2533.700 mg||$0.094|
|3.38 oz. (100 mL) bottle||$439||5067.400 mg||$0.087|
Other Products by Nuleaf Naturals
Nuleaf Naturals offers CBD extracts for people and pets.