About the company
Palmetto Harmony was founded in 2015 in Palmetto State, the official nickname of South Carolina. Why the addition of “Harmony?” Palmetto Harmony was created for a girl named Harmony who suffered from seizures in the Palmetto State, thus Palmetto Harmony. Harmony’s story is similar the stories of the girls of the CBD brands Haleigh’s Hope and Charlotte’s Web. Palmetto Harmony has 62 employees and revenue of $12.4 million per year.
- Our lab tests found that Palmetto Harmony was within 7% of the cannabinoid levels claimed by their label.
- Palmetto Harmony has one of the first USDA organic certifications for a CBD company.
- Their about us page has their team, pictures, titles, and contact info. This brings some accountability and credibility to a CBD brand.
- Palmetto Harmony’s CEO and founder, Janel Ralph, is one of the “Badass Women of Hemp,” a list of inspirational women who are a part of the hemp movement. She was a pioneer of CBD in South Carolina and contributed to the legalization. She’s also the chairwoman of a pro-cannabis compassionate SC advocacy group.
- According to the company, “All Palmetto Harmony products are produced using certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and are FDA compliant.”
- Palmetto Harmony became the first company to be able to market CBD oils on TV, with FCC approval.
- Palmetto Harmony suggests that it may help with a specific medical condition. According to their story, “Harmony’s daily dose of Palmetto Harmony has resulted in a 90% reduction in seizures and an 80% reduction in pharmaceutical intake.” The FDA strictly prohibits any CBD product from suggesting or promoting medical claims. However, many people would argue that Palmetto Harmony has a well-documented story, has pushed for legalization, helped others, and has earned the right to make these defiant claims.
- An extensive internet search for Palmetto Harmony found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
We tested the $79.99 bottle (30 mL) of the Palmetto Harmony (20mg/mL). The price drops from about 16 cents to about 6 cents per mg of CBD as you spend more money on their larger size bottles.
|Quantity||Cost||Total estimated CBD||Cost per mg of CBD|
|1 oz. (30 mL) bottle||$79.99||492.390 mg||$0.162|
|3.4 oz. (100 mL) bottle||$184.99||1641.300 mg||$0.113|
|32 oz. (946 mL) bottle||$999||15526.698 mg||$0.064|
Other Products by Palmetto Harmony
Palmetto Harmony offers CBD oil, vape, topicals, skincare, patches, capsules, and pet products.