About the company
Pure Spectrum is a small Colorado-based company with retail stores in Evergreen, CO, and La Jolla, CA.
- Pure Spectrum sources hemp from Colorado Cultivars, a USDA Organic Certified hemp farm.
- The Pure Spectrum CEO claims that they make all their products at an FDA approved GMP-certified facility.
- They are a sponsor of CrossFit, MMA, and donate to CTE research.
- Pure Spectrum is accredited by Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and zero customer complaints.
- It’s a small team. Pure Spectrum has nine people on their team, according to their “about us” page. However, they source from a well-established organic farm, and it’s nice to see the names and faces behind the company on their website.
- The product we tested claimed that it was “broad spectrum,” but only contained CBD with small amounts of CBDV. Their Hemp Oil Tincture should be labeled as a CBD oil instead of a broad-spectrum oil. Pure Spectrum also provided us with a lab test that showed only CBD in this product, which further suggests it should not be labeled a broad-spectrum product.
- An extensive internet search for Pure Spectrum found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
Pure Spectrum also offers the Hemp Oil Tincture in potencies of 1200 mg ($124.88) and 2500 mg ($228.88). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 500 mg ($54.88) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by Pure Spectrum
Pure Spectrum offers CBD tinctures, topicals, vapes, and isolate.