About the company
R+R Medicinals was founded in 2017 in Aurora, Colorado. R+R Medicinals has rapidly grown into one of the top-selling CBD products on Amazon. However, little information exists about R+R Medicinals as a company.
- R+R Medicinals has 4.9 out of 5 stars with over 100 reviews on Google.
- R+R Medicinals has over 1600 positive reviews on Amazon for this product alone.
- Our lab tests found their 1000 mg extract to contain large amounts of CBD, THC, CBC, CBG, and CBDV. It’s a potent product for a low price.
- R+R Medicinals is a CBD product sold on Amazon. Amazon does not allow the sale of CBD products.
- R+R Medicinals is not transparent that their product contains CBD or THC. Their product suggests CBD and THC by claiming the “entourage effect” on Amazon, and by claiming “full spectrum” on their website. However, many people will not understand that they are ingesting CBD and THC.
- R+R Medicinals’ product contained over 63 mg of THC. 63 mg of THC is a lot! Again, Amazon specifically does not allow CBD products or THC products. Many people will not realize the risks.
- R+R Medicinals claims to relieve chronic pain, stress, anxiety, and inflammation. The FDA does not allow medical claims for any CBD products.
- They’re a small company that’s operated by its three owners, according to a 2018 customer reply on Amazon.
An extensive internet search for R+R Medicinals found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices. However, very little information exists about this company online.
Other sizes available
R+R medicinals also offers this hemp extract in potencies of 500 mg ($24.99) or 2500 mg ($94.99). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 1000 mg ($44.99) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by R+R Medicinals
R+R Medicinals offers CBD tinctures, soft gels, and pet products.