About the company
Receptra Naturals was founded in 2016 and is located in Centennial, Colorado. They have 86 employees and revenue of over $17 million a year.
- Receptra Active 250+ mg tested within 1.2% of their cannabinoid level claim.
- Receptra Naturals is a sponsor of Founder Fights, which encourages business executives to beat each other up for charity.
- Bas Rutten, a UFC star endorses Receptra.
- There are many CBD review sites (which may make a commission on their reviews) that give Receptra Naturals excellent ratings.
- They claim to grow and process all their hemp on their organic family farm.
- The serving info claims 15 mg of CBD per 0.9 mL serving and 17 servings per bottle, which adds up to 255 mg of CBD. The front of the bottle claims 250+ mg of cannabinoids. It’s a small difference, but it may confuse consumers.
- We could not find a Better Business Bureau score or truspilot.com score for this business, which are scores that help businesses build trust.
- An extensive internet search for “Receptra Naturals” found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
We tested the $24.95 bottle (15 mL) of the Receptra Naturals Active. The price drops from about 11 cents to under 9 cents per mg of CBD as you spend more money on their larger size bottles.
|Quantity||Cost||Total estimated CBD||Cost per mg of CBD|
|0.5 oz. (15 mL) bottle||$24.95||229.650 mg||$0.109|
|1 oz. (30 mL) bottle||$44.95||459.300 mg||$0.098|
|2 oz. (60 mL) bottle||$79.95||918.600 mg||$0.087|
Other Products by Receptra Naturals
Receptra Naturals offers CBD extracts, topicals, and pet products.