About the company
- Try the CBD has an A- Rating with the Better Business Bureau and 100% of customer reviews are positive.
- Our lab tests found that Try the CBD had more cannabinoids than claimed by their label.
- We also tested Healthworx CBD. Our testing found that Healthworx CBD’s product contained 57.8% more cannabinoids than their label suggests, which gives significant concern about the accuracy, consistency, and reliability of this brand.
- Not a lot of information exists about “Try the CBD” as a company. It’s a small company that needs time to grow and build a reputation.
- An extensive internet search for “Try the CBD” found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
Try the CBD also offers this full-spectrum hemp oil in potencies of 1500 mg ($89.99), 3000 mg ($149.99) and 5000 mg ($234.99). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 500 mg ($34.99) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by Try the CBD
Try the CBD offers CBD oils, capsules, balms, gels, massage oils, pet products, crystals, vape oil, and shatter.