About the company
Winged is a small CBD company out of Austin, Texas. Founded in 2018, Winged is one of the first CBD companies to focus on women.
- Winged contains evening primrose, which research suggests may be useful for healthy skin and women’s healthcare (PMS, menopause, etc.). However, don’t expect immediate results because research suggests women benefited after prolonged use (4 to 6 months).
- Winged’s products look exceptional. These are some of the nicest CBD bottles and boxes that I’ve reviewed. The marketing is a little cheesy, though. Here’s their trademarked tagline: “Happy Healthy Her.”
- In 2019, Winged donated $25,000 to MOSTe, a program for promoting young women’s education and success.
- Winged wins 2020 NEXTY Consumer Choice Award for Best Supplement. This award was given for their Relaxation CBD gummies.
- The Winged website mentions that the founder used CBD to relieve debilitating anxiety. Customer reviewers on the website also mention that Winged was helpful for anxiety. Many people will find this info useful, however, the FDA has made it clear that CBD companies can’t display these testimonials. Some folks will question the quality of a CBD company that makes these violations and others are happy to see the testimonials.
- Winged is a small company and I couldn’t find any Better Business Bureau reviews or reviews from other business review websites. A lack of business reviews can also be good for a CBD company because it shows that they don’t have angry consumers filing complaints.
An extensive internet search for Winged CBD found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
We tested the $60 bottle (60 mL & 720 mg) of their 12 mg Balance. We also tested their $30 bottle (30 mL & 300 mg) of the 10 mg Balance. The price drops from about 9 cents to under 7 cents per mg of CBD when you spring for their larger 720 mg bottle.
Other Products by Winged
Winged offers CBD extracts, capsules, gummies, and topicals.