About the company
Wise Help is one of the most popular hemp extracts on Amazon. The company also goes by the name Zana. While Amazon claims to ban CBD, we have found they do carry many CBD products.
- Wise Help has nearly 1,000 positive reviews on Amazon. However, many of the customers believe this is a CBD product.
- Amazon does not allow CBD products. Wise Help is not transparent. About 20 people left reviews mentioning CBD and many more likely believe they are purchasing a CBD product.
- The amount of CBD our lab test found in Wise Help is insignificant and unlikely to help anyone.
- Wise Help claims their product is “full spectrum,” which suggests that it contains CBD, THC, and many other cannabinoids.
- They claim this product is “Made from the full hemp plant (including leaves, stalks, & flowers) to deliver all wellness benefits hemp plant is known for.” This statement leads people to believe that their product contains CBD, THC, and other cannabinoids.
- This CBD product makes medical claims that it will “reduce anxiety, improve sleep, ease pain, lower inflammation, and reduce joint pain.” However, the FDA prohibits CBD products from making any medical claims.
- An extensive internet search for Wise Help and Zana found nothing. This company seems to be only on Amazon and has no reputation.
Other Products by Wise Help
We found no other CBD products by Wise Help. Check out our R+R Medicinals review to see one of the many Amazon products that actually contain CBD.